Monday, March 26, 2012

Must have faith

Cliche. I think not. 


I recently graduated from American Career College and learned more than a trade. One thing the director of education told us during orientation was, when you begin to make positive changes in your life, other things in your life begin to fall apart. I never agreed with him more than now. Yes, it was difficult waking up at the butt crack of dawn every morning to get to school. Four hours a day, five days a week, and working part time, means pure dedication. Not only being dedicated to getting to school, was doing well in school; which I did. Now, graduated from school, I face many more challenges. 


I realize now more than ever that the only thing that can get you through your toughest challenges, is faith. Not only having faith in yourself, but the faith that things will work out if you work hard enough. Road blocks will arise when you least expect it, but you just have to push through. 


Lately, I have been experiencing more trouble than triumph. I know that from all the work I have done is from the help of others, but from the will of my goals. When you feel like things are going nowhere, they are only at a stand still to test your strength. You must strive and have faith, because that will move you forward. You must dig deeper than ever to accomplish whatever your heart is set on. You must not give up due to others keeping you down. If your heart is in it, you never budge. 


Tears will be shed and battles will be fought, but with faith, you will never lose. Those battles you fight never put you back, but are only steps forward, that are a bit harder to climb. When you feel like no one is there to help, and you're out on a plank all by yourself, you might be. However, while you're out there feeling the harsh winds and waves trying to knock you down, remember to dig deep and grab that bit of faith that started your journey in the first place. 


Faith is something believed with strong conviction. What drives you? What is your journey? Whatever it is, you must have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment