Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Must have energy

Don't you hate when TV ads fool you into buying something that sounds good, but isn't really that good. Well I found something worth while that is great for busy, on-the-go, health-minded individuals.


I recently gave up drinking energy drinks because I need energy without all the inconvenient side effects. Energy drinks make you jittery, crash, and need more energy drinks. I finally got tired of abusing my body. Caffeine withdrawals are the worst feeling; headaches, insomnia, irritability. I started to drink soda to lower the effects of not drinking caffeine in such large quantities, but I felt slow and horrible. My fiance went grocery shopping and brought home the best solution ever. 


Crystal light now makes packets to add to water with caffeine and b vitamins. Crystal light is not only a healthy alternative to juices and sodas, but now a healthier alternative to getting the energy you need. Coffee, energy drinks, and energy supplements can all have negative effects. So why not lower the health risks and choose the healthier alternative? Caffeine dehydrates your body, and we often don't drink enough water. Crystal light provides plenty of flavors, and you add the flavor to a bottle of water. 


Help your body out and drink more water. To make it more enjoyable add Crystal light. To get more energy, add Crystal light with caffeine and b vitamins!

No comments:

Post a Comment